We went to my moms this last week and had a blast with them... Molly and Grayson played in the
sprinklers all day one day which is really funny because mom and dad have a pool, but there is something
fun about running in and out of the sprinkler ... My sister and brother and I use to do it all the time when we
were growing up. Grayson loves to put his face right in it. I dont understand why because everytime I do that it
goes up my nose... Hmmmm maybe he likes that or something.. Well anyway I thought these were great pictures
because just look and the look on his face as the water is coming towards him. He looks so excited that he is about to
get blasted... Those were the days.
He has also become the little swimmer if I must say so myself. This child jumps in and never looks back. No floaties no lessons or anything.And we dont live next to a pool or anything to get any practice ,so this is pretty cool to us. I can't believe how fast he is growing up. I remeber when he was just a little toot in his rubber ducky bathtub. Wow. time flies...





3 comments:
Great job on your blogs today!!! It looks like summer has been great at the Hill's!! We must all get together!
I love these photos! They are perfect and look like so much fun! Sprinklers were always a favorite of mine growing up!
How fun! So different from my own little 'chicken' who would NEVER just jump into a pool...must be a 'boy' thing!
About the Balloon Glow....we were there Saturday night. When did y'all go?
And we haven't ever been to Pigeon Forge! What's that like?
M.
Post a Comment