Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Magnitude of one word.....


I got this from an Uppercase Living party that I had the other day and thought that it would look good on the table. I didn't realize how much of a blessing it would become ,a gift from God, because for a while as all of us moms and wives do I walk through the kitchen to the laundry room with another load of laundry to be washed,dried,folded,and put away all the while saying to myself." I wish I had alittle help around here." I do this sometimes when I have alot going and I and i feel like I'm running in circles .I go to bed sometimes asking myself ," Why am I running myself to death, cleaning up after everyone else, being a short order cook... Family..... It says it all. God loved me so much that he gave his only son ,so that I could be forgiven and have everlasting life.... So what's alittle laundry every now and then,to show my FAMILY how crazy in love with them I am.... And what a blessing it has been to walk into the kitchen every morning and see that one word that reminds me on those days that are long,that family is worth it all, and I don't take them for granted. Thank you lord for being my family and loving me like you do..... God bless
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Mrs. H said...

That is so what I needed to hear today...I thank you too Lord for my family.

Unknown said...

What a neat reminder!!! Family is definitely a blessing from the Lord, though its so easy to forget that sometimes.

And on another note...that Uppercase Living stuff is AWESOME! Marla should start a UL blog. Hmmm....I think I'll tell her that. :)

4 SAVAGE'S said...

jessi, that was awesome! i can tell you that as the mother of TWO TEENS it really helped me stop and think how TRULY BLESSED i am. GOD is awesome and ALL knowing! I thank God for each and every moment i have with my family - ALL of them!

Momg said...

I LOVE what you've done with your UL expression!!! Your right, "family" says it all. You are like family to me!!! That pic. of G. in black and white is a MONEY SHOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enter it in a contest!!!

Kelli said...

Beautiful words! Something us moms all need to remember when we start questioning why we do the things we do. Thank you for sharing!! Hope you are doing well. :)