Wednesday, June 3, 2015

A heart for giving.

So, today was such a beautiful day! We've had so much rain lately and we welcome the sunshine😊. Addison has been wanting a little pool for a couple weeks now. We've put it off and put it off and finally decided to grab one because the weather has been great! Well, we pulled in to the store to grab one and Grayson asked if he could please buy it for Addison.  I told him no but that it was so kind for him to offer.  He said "mom, please let me do it! It would make me so happy to get her something. I always get myself stuff and I really want to buy this for her because she really wants one". Seriously!!! The boys heart is so amazing!!! I have a wonderful soul sister that tells me all the time to be thankful and accept gifts that are given to me, because when I say oh no I can't accept that or you don't have to do that, it robs them of the Joy of giving!! Well today I witnessed first hand what it did for my son and my daughter.   It's pure Love! Giving for the sake of giving and not receiving.  Lord, thank you for the blessing of witnessing this Love.  It truly is a Joy.  Thank you Stacey, for trying to teach me this for so long..... I think I'm finally getting it❤️

No comments: