Sunday, July 13, 2014

Best Friends

I pray every day that my children are each others best friend. My life as a young child and teenager and even up until marriage we moved often! I learned pretty quickly that no one had my best intrests at heart like my brother and sister as far as people my age. It quickly became a sense of comfort, to always have my big sister around and to have my brother to talk to.  I've always been extremely close with my siblings. They are my best friends and I so long for and pray for our babies to have the same in each other.  

When I see constant moments like this, it warms my heart! 
Grayson, you are the best big brother we could have ever dreamed for Addi!
You support her, console her, help her, teach her, and most importantly you Love her unconditionally even in her unlovable moments.  Thank you for giving her grace and constantly being her hero. 
You are amazing!

No comments: