Thursday, November 14, 2013

Back in the swing

Ok, Im trying really hard to get back in the swing of blogging…. Mainly bc. my sweet addi deserves just as many posts as her wonderful brother:) And seeing as how she doesn't even have a baby book….. Have i mentioned that I really need to get back to blogging hahahah.!!!

 We sold our house on Terra Ln. and are now in the process of building our dream homestead!!! I cant tell you how excited and blessed we feel. Its not just about the home, but everything outside surrounding the home… Its beautiful out there… I breathe deeper every time we go out there. I have dreams of goats, chickens, bees, an orchard and big ol garden:) But in the end, if i have a safe place for my family to sit and love, I am completely happy!!! God is so so Good!! ALL of the time… You hear me, ALL of the time!!.

Our dearest friends from Tyler Tx. are building our home!!!!! I  want to document every step bc this is it folks!! NO MORE MOVING! woohoo!! It's a small piece of land that we have purchased, only 6 acres, but its all that we need to do what we want to do and we are thrilled:) Grayson can hardly stand waiting to be out there for good. Sweet Addi Kate loves running in the tall pasture grass. Its so high right now that sometimes she ducks down and gets lost in it!!! I love it!!!

Lots of pictures to come… Praying for a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday for you all!!

No comments: