Monday, June 3, 2013

Amazing

You my growing young man are Amazing.... I look into those precious blue eyes and I see all the possibilities.. Your heart the size of forever is capable of things beyond my wildest dreams. You are wonderful in every way. You have an amazing heart for God. You are so kind and gentle, yet strong and protective, a very rare quality in young men these days. You are thoughtful and respectful and still a bit adventurous. You care and Love unbridled. I am amazed at who you are and the Young man you are becoming.  My sweet boy, you have a special gift. One that only you alone are capable of using. Keep being who you were created to be, and nothing will ever put out your light. 
God gave us the truest gift when he gave us you!

Pslam 24:5    He shall receive a blessing from the LORD And righteousness from the God of his salvation.


Photobucket

No comments: