Friday, March 29, 2013

This and That

Its Spring time now... All of our garden is sprouting up with new life.... 



 The felt Easter Bunnies I made for the kids baskets this year.
My precious, passionate, full of energy and vibrancy, lover of all things pink and sparkly... Addi Kate
 Grayson and Miss Reese
 Bath time bliss, precious little hands in a tub full of bubbles
She moved from her pack and play..........


to a big girl bed .... sniff sniff.....
my sweet, amazing, full of Christ and Love,unbelievably brilliant son..... Grayson Richard, I love you to the moon and back...
Packing Girl Scout cookies for our Troops

I can only pray to be half as wonderful as this sweet precious one.... She WILL do amazing things, there is no doubt.

Thank you Lord for all these precious gifts you have lavished on us. I am so unworthy of them all.
                                         

Photobucket