The stay cation began on November 4.... We went Ziplining in Larue Tx. at zipline adventures.
Addison stayed at home with Meme and Pa:) I just had to put this picture up because she is so darn cute!!!:)
The view was beautiful. I mean we were above the trees and they had just started turning... God is so Good.Grayson was fired up. A bit nervous but so excited
All geared up and ready
I was so excited... The helmet was awesome don't you agree haha
I went first to make sure it was okay for Grayson:) Then he just jumped off and went... I am so happy that even though he was a bit nervous, he never even thought of not doing it:) we were 45-50 ft up people if not more... Thats high for a 10 yr old

Look at his sweet face... He wanted to look around and enjoy the view but he was scared to move his head on the first jump...
Daddy!!!! He's our fearless leader:) I love him
Grayson loosened up after the 2 jump. He had a blast...
It was so much fun!!!! we are def. going back... It was a great start to our relaxing week.














No comments:
Post a Comment