Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Whew.....

So much going on in my heart as of late. First and foremost, We have made the decision for me to leave the Photography business for a while... Just until my babies are older at least. 
I don't know, maybe I won't  ever do it  again? But I do know that this is the LORDS plan for us, right now.. 
Life is so short, so fast! I want to savor and take in EVER, SINGLE, LAST minute... 
The life that we have been given is such a precious gift. A gift that I do not want to rush away. 
Grayson is 10 already and Addison 2. They will do nothing but grow and I am going to be there. 
The Lord has called us to homeschool our children, and that is such a blessing. I am able to be with them all of most days. I am no longer going to waste this time that I have been given...
The Lord has been working on me. One being photography, but there are others. 
One is taking back our HOME. I want our home to be a place of peace and harmony. Not clutter and frustration... I am weeding out tons of STUFF........and getting rid of don't needs... 
Need being the operative word. I am so tired of STUFF junking up our lives... 
I am also making a PLACE for everything. If it has a place, then there is more peace and less clutter.
No more. There must be room for JESUS... Every Day!!!! The less stuff, the more time:)

The biggest, most important one for me, is purposefully being THANKFUL in every moment..
Every moment with my husband, every moment with my children, just every single, solitary moment....
God is so Good. He has shown me such mercy and grace.. I should be so Thankful for this whole life.
It is so important to me that my children see Christ Like character in me.  I've heard it said that Character is caught not taught. My actions are molding their futures.. I want nothing more than for my children to see me as an example of Christs Love.  In order to do that, and Live Fully in his amazing Grace, I must be Thankful. Even in the storms..
From God, Through God and to God through my praises and thanksgiving all blessings flow! It is all because of his blessings that I am the Wife and Mother that I am today. So Thankful, and I want everyone to know it!!  Being Thankful isn't always easy, but it is able. We can ALWAYS find the Thankfuls because we are blessed to breathe! AHHH
HE is so incredibly good. Thank you Father.

I am so hopeful and excited about our NOW:) Thank you Father for NOW!
"Giving Thanks always and for everything to God the Father in the name of 
Our Lord Jesus Christ.". Ephesians 5:20


Photobucket

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Clearing out clutter feels so good! I'll miss seeing your photography tho... you do have a gift!

Jessi -in love with her family of four said...

Ohhhhh congratulations on your new sweet bundle;) She is precious!!!!!!!!
Thank you so much for such a sweet comment about my photography! I appreciate that so much. I will still be taking for family, sonill get my fill and maybe, in future

Jessi -in love with her family of four said...

Maybe in the future He will see fit for me to do more;)

Momg said...

I love your heart for God and your family! I just LOVE YOU!

Jessi -in love with her family of four said...

And I LOVE YOU!!!;)