Friday, June 1, 2012

I found my thrill.......

It's finally blueberry time and I can hardly stand myself.... We went with my wonderful, amazing, lovely precious friend Stacey (I love her, can you tell) and her kiddos and picked the stuff out of some blueberries:) I couldn't be happier. I could hardly contain myself.
                                                               Grayson and Sweet, beautiful Suzy Q.
                                              
                   Our handsome boy
          
 If you know me, you know that I am crazy about real, natural, in season food... It makes me giddy. I get so excited and just can't stop looking up recipes for the seasonal fruits and veggies. The problem is, that I don't have access to a whole lot of places to get it. Or I guess I should say, I don't know of a whole lot of places that I can get it from. Soooooo, that being said, when I can get my hands on it, I JUMP!!!!!
So jump we did and it was so wonderful... The kids had a blast picking a ton ( and eating more) 
And of course, with baby Will in tow, us momma's got to pickin'

Beautiful, juicy, yummy blueberries, ripe for the pickin'.



Miss Suzy Q showing her toss up and catch in the mouth skills:) She is a girl after my own heart..

                           This is what my dream farm house looks like in my dreams... SIGHHHHH

                                                        We loved the look of this old barn and
                                              what was peeking out of the window was even better:)

                                                                Love the Goats
 My kids love blueberries and why in the WORLD would I NOT fill them full of Gods yummy goodness:) There is just something so wonderful and fulfilling about growing your own food or picking your own food from somewhere that you know is safe and natural.. mmmmm
Thank you Neal family for making the day even better:)

No comments: