We finally went on a vacation this year:) I was so glad to go and show my babies the beach for the first time ever:) It was also so wonderful to share that with my whole family! My mom and dad, sister and her family, brother and his family all went and we had a blast. You can't tell from Grayson's face in the first picture, but he loved it, I promise haha

And this little bit was just over the moon!

I took tons of pictures while we were there and this one is my favorite. It documents so well, my family in 2012. It will be so great to go back and look at this as our family changes through the years!

Grayson and Molly stayed out in the ocean, body surfing all DAY LONG and I am not joking!! They loved it!
2 comments:
I LOVE your footprints picture!
me too!!!!
i want more pictures!
give. me. more! give. me more!
hahahaha ;)
Post a Comment