Monday, January 23, 2012

Addison's first year!

I can't believe my baby girl is 6 months away from turning 2!!!!
She has grown so much and is doing so many things
These are just a few of them.......

Her first laugh was on october 30,2010
8months-bubu,dada,hey, bye bye
9 months- mama, daisy, Addi, played peep-eye
10 months-nana,bur( for big dad), pretty, pulled up on 4-23-2011
Stood alone, played patty cake
11 months- loves necklaces, started cruising on 5-12-2011, got 4 teeth
12 months- she started walking 1 week before her first birthday!!!

Some of her favorite things to say now at 1&1/2 are:
Buddy... Are you??? When looking for Grayson
She adores her daddy and can hardly contain herself when he arrives in the evenings.
She says - hungry, come on!! As if to tell you, get in here I'm hungry!!!;)
She can count 1-10 and says most of her ABC's!!! Ok not most , but some;). She's brilliant!!! Just like her brother.
She says cool and awesome,sky, cloud, rain, sun, and knows what they are. She loves baths and for me to fix her hair;)!!! She loves animals, just like her brother and knows their names and the sounds they make!!! She can't get enough of throwing balls;)
Owl and bunny are her two favorite stuffed animals and she must have them to go to sleep.
She loves music and can sing you are my sunshine because that's what I sing her to sleep everynight!!!
She likes the squeezy organic veggie things!
Loves to go outside
Loves to cook and hold her babies ( which I secretly adore) I so long for her to have a love for building her home one day;)!!!
She is just pure joy... I am so Thankful for my amazing children.

Lord, Thank you for blessing us. We are so undeserving!!!