OUR TREE!!!
We did so much this year to get ready for the spirit of the season. We do a nightly bible read, kind of like a nightly advent but different. Its really to much to explain, so maybe I'll do a post on that some day. It really is a wonderful time where our family sits and reads the bible and talks about the blessing of being forgiven and how amazingly much God loves us.
We do the annual go look at Christmas Lights thing.
We made Oreo Truffles..... Um Yummmmmmm
Grayson made Peppermint Play-dough for his cousins.
I love this because my house smells like Peppermint for the entire day...:D and because
I think its just amazingly sweet of my son to want to do this for his cousins:D.
The end result of the Peppermint Play-dough:D
WE made snowflakes
We Made our cinnamon applesauce ornaments for the tree.
I LOVE these!!!!!!!!
This is my favorite ornament. Grayson made this when he was 4 in Sunday school, and I love it.
It's the first one I put on the tree every year!!!!
We looked at Santa's :D
We made Pioneer Womans Chex Mix
Yummmm
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins... Yummmm again.!!!
Had our Christmas Picture made

Made Family Christmas Cookies:D This was the best
Addison Loved decorating her first ever Christmas Cookie
And Grayson is just a pro now:}
We visited the Grandparents{Pictures of that soon}
We watched Frosty the Snowman christmas movie:D
WE got and gave lots of Christmas Goodies:D
We purchased 20 Christmas meals for homeless families at Hiway 80 rescue mission
We got an amazing Letter from our Little boy Sambulo in Africa{ this was so fun}
It has been an amazing Christ filled Christmas. I can't believe another year has come and almost gone.
It is so true that sometimes the days are long, but the years are short and I am soaking in and loving every second with my precious family.
"For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord."
Luke 2:11












No comments:
Post a Comment