Thursday, November 17, 2011

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas!!!

Okay, So I know that I am one of those people that alot of people dislike. I love to put my Christmas decorations up sooooo early. I want to enjoy them, and have a while to soak it all in before I have to take them down.  I do love Thanksgiving too, but I can still be Thankful and Merry at the same time.:D
So all that to say, that we have already begun hanging out our decorations:) I am just so happy!!!
This is our new wreath that I made for our entry:D I love it....
And this my friends, I am so thrilled about. My wonderful hubby made me a wrapping paper wall:D I am going to love having this. I already do!!!
This is one of Grayson's Christmas gifts... I am crocheting him a big blanket:D
And this is Addison's Christmas gift that I made for her... She loves owls so I made her this owl pillow:D
I love it and hope that she does too...
Oh how I love this time of year... And I have made a commitment to not let the stress of the season get to me... I want for my children to have the memories of a joyous, faithfilled, loving, happy Christmas.
Thank you Lord for all of my blessings.

1 comment:

The Burlesons said...

You are a CRAZY girl! That's ok, Moo and I have been singing Christmas Carols when the boys aren't around.