Sunday, October 16, 2011

Flag Football

This is Grayson's first year to play flag football and he seems to like it.
He is just growing up so fast and I look at these pictures and really notice it.

I'm so thankful that Grayson is up to try new things. Even though he knows football like the
back of his hand, he has never played and there is a huge difference.
He wasn't intimidated though and I love that about him. Grayson is a confident young man that isn't intimidated or shy to
talk to ANYONE, old or young. I pray that this quality that he was blessed with blesses others in a big way.

I pray that he keeps that confidence in everything he does. I pray that the ugliness of this
world doesn't get to him. I pray that he keeps that strong sense of self that the Lord has blessed
him with.

My sweet boy, you are a true treasure. The Lord has given you so many Godly character
qualities that I pray every day that you will hang on to and strengthen those blessings. You truly have a servants
heart and a strong relationship with the Lord to make a difference if you do the Lords will for your life.


You are an amazing young man and We love you with all our hearts:)
We are your number 1 fans!!!!
Love,
Mom, Dad, and Addi Kate....



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sonia said...

Wow, he looks so grown up in these pictures. We can't wait to see him play! Love y'all