It was a bittersweet day on July 1st.
That was the day that I put away Addison's baby bottles and brought out the sippy cups..:(
I do have to say that Matt was pretty excited about this because it meant no more bottle washing..
I on the other hand was sad about this because it meant no more bottle washing:(
My baby girl has moved on to big girl cups...
Grayson got off the bottle at 10 months old but I just couldn't do it with Addi... I wanted that bottle time.
I realized that it was time though so we did it.
That was the day that I put away Addison's baby bottles and brought out the sippy cups..:(
I do have to say that Matt was pretty excited about this because it meant no more bottle washing..
I on the other hand was sad about this because it meant no more bottle washing:(
My baby girl has moved on to big girl cups...
Grayson got off the bottle at 10 months old but I just couldn't do it with Addi... I wanted that bottle time.
I realized that it was time though so we did it.

No comments:
Post a Comment