Fathers Day came so quickly it seemed this year... Actually, everything has come more quickly
this year I'm sure because we are busy with miss Addi:D

It was an extra special day for Matt because now he is a father of two:D
We made him a "we love you dad" sign and hung it on the window.
Then the kids made a picture for him...
Grayson spent so much time planning his picture and it turned out great.
this year I'm sure because we are busy with miss Addi:D

It was an extra special day for Matt because now he is a father of two:D
We made him a "we love you dad" sign and hung it on the window.
Then the kids made a picture for him...
Grayson spent so much time planning his picture and it turned out great.

But later I found her under the dining table getting the tissue paper ready
for Daddy's gift... She was getting it all good and fluffy for me:)
The finished product.... Grayson did all the hearts and robots
and Addison's contribution is the left side in blue:)
Matt said it was his favorite gift of all...
We love you so much babe. You are an amazing father. I couldn't have prayed
for a more wonderful man to be the role model in our childrens lives.
The lord blessed us beyond measure when he made you.....


No comments:
Post a Comment