Have I told you lately how much I adore this baby girl? She is growing by leaps and bounds.
These moments are precious, even though they are tiring. I am not letting a second go by
without soaking her in.
32. Her beautiful blue eyes and red curly hair.
33. Her sweet little red button nose,
34. the way she says dadadada when she sees her handsome daddy

She is also is standing now and pulling up on everything. I have realized that
35. she lovvvvvvvves music, just like her momma:)
These moments are precious, even though they are tiring. I am not letting a second go by
without soaking her in.
32. Her beautiful blue eyes and red curly hair.
33. Her sweet little red button nose,
34. the way she says dadadada when she sees her handsome daddy
She is also is standing now and pulling up on everything. I have realized that
35. she lovvvvvvvves music, just like her momma:)

1 comment:
she is just tooo cute!! i love that little button nose!! sure wish someone would let me babysit!!
Post a Comment