Thursday, February 17, 2011

Homemade Applesauce


I tried making homemade applesauce a couple weeks ago. I wanted to make it for Addi so I didn't sweeten it at all, but it turned out so good and still a little sweet because the apples were sweet themselves.
This is so easy to do. A friend of mine talked me through it and it was as easy as she said. You only need a few things. Apples being the number one item :D


Peel core and slice them. I did it by hand but if you have a peeler, corer, slicer then it will go even faster for you.


put them in a crockpot and cook for about 8 hrs. The smell in the house was soooooo wonderful. I added a little water just to get them started because I wasn't adding sugar.


Then can them and you are good to go.:D So much fun and so good too.!!!




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Laura said...

Great job! Love the little jars!