Thursday, January 20, 2011

Happy 10yr. Anniversary My Love

On this day 10 yrs. ago at 2:00 in the afternoon, I married the Love of my LIFE.... He has made me the happiest woman in the world. I know exactly what people mean when they say that someone was made just for them. Matthew Hill was put on this earth to be my husband and the father to our 2 wonderful children. I have no doubt that the Lord had him in mind when he made me.
Thank you Lord for the most wonderful, amazing husband in the world. I love you babe..... This much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got a mixer... Not just any mixer, but the mixer I have wanted for a loooooooooonnnnnngggggg time:D
I got Matt a Swiss Army watch. There are not enough minutes in forever too be enough time to share with you Matt:D I love your guts out babe!!!!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Burlesons said...

Congratulations guys. LOVE and have always wanted a stand mixer like that. Awesome!!!