Wow, I can't believe that Christmas came so fast this year. I'm sure with the birth of our sweet baby girl, Addison, that it came faster for me. I also can't believe that it is one more year down... Where does the time go? My baby boy is growing up and I don't know what to do..I am so thankful that I get to spend so much time with my boy. All day , everyday , getting to know him as a young man. Getting to know who he is as a person. I am so grateful. I can't wait to be able to know Addison the same way.
Grayson opening his first gift of the Christmas season:D He is just so getty on Christmas Eve as am I. Christmas if my very favorite time of the year. Has been since I was a little girl.This my dear friends is the beautiful christmas gift that my sweet son gave to his momma... He picked this bracelet out all by himself. Matt said that Grayson stepped up to that counter telling the jewelry lady exactly what he wanted. She gave him a few to pick from and right away he picked this one... She looked up at Matt and said "wow, very decisive young man you have here.
Putting out reindeer food for the reindeer. He loves this.
Look at the smile on that sweet boys face. He is such a joy and light in our lives. We love you so much Grayson Richard Hill. Thank you for being who you are. All of the time....

No comments:
Post a Comment