Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My kiddos!!!! WOW

My beautiful daughter. I see her daddy all over that little face. Isn't she precious. She is just so awesome, when she is asleep and part of the time when she is awake. hahaha.

Grayson is just so wonderful with her. I was a little anxious because he has been the only one for 8 yrs. and he is our world. He still is our world he just shares it now:D. I love them with all of my heart and soul. I didn't think I could love anyone the way I love Grayson,but God is so good he gives you more love so that you don't have to take love from your other child(ren) .
He has gotten so good at holding her. When she cries he is the first one to her and he has also mastered the bounce.:D He is a wonderful brother and will be an amazing daddy one day. No time soon though :D


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Burlesons said...

I don't know. I think I see you in that face as well. Those are some precious kiddos!!

TexasNeals said...

she gets prettier every day!!! love the bow! :)