I just can't stop taking pictures of her. She is starting to catch on though because I only get a few seconds to snap now.:( She better get use to it. :) She just takes my breath away.
Please send me about 5 of your favorite pics. Can't tell you why...surprise! Can be with all of you or whatever. Send to my email! kcurfman@sbcglobal.net I love your pics. Keep snapping. You're right, she will have to get used to it!!! Kara
4 comments:
She is very cute! Don't let her take all of your breath. We will need you around for a little while longer. haha! love JB
Please send me about 5 of your favorite pics. Can't tell you why...surprise! Can be with all of you or whatever. Send to my email! kcurfman@sbcglobal.net I love your pics. Keep snapping. You're right, she will have to get used to it!!!
Kara
Such a little sweetie!
love it! keep em coming! she's an angel! ♥
Post a Comment