It's official...in these pics she looks like her mama! She is beautiful girl.
Her hair does look red in that last picture, but in the top 2 it looks dark. She is so stinkin' cute. I'm ready to see her again...
Aww! She is so sweet!!!
Can I just say that I knew she was going to be that beautiful! I mean, just look at her Mama :) Miss seeing ya girl!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
It's official...in these pics she looks like her mama! She is beautiful girl.
Her hair does look red in that last picture, but in the top 2 it looks dark. She is so stinkin' cute. I'm ready to see her again...
Aww! She is so sweet!!!
Can I just say that I knew she was going to be that beautiful! I mean, just look at her Mama :) Miss seeing ya girl!!
Post a Comment