Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My beautiful Gift.

This is the amazing gift that I was talking about my husband bringing me to the shower the other day. Isn't it gorgeous. Without gifts and material things considered, Matt is the most wonderful man I have ever met.He loves me so unconditionally. He is my partner and every day he shows his love for me and I can only hope that I do the same for him. I love you babe.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

TexasNeals said...

first of all, it IS gorgeous (just like you)! but truely, the picture doesn't do it justice! it's like "make you blind" gorgeous! :) so special. next, it has been so wonderful getting to know matt through you. he does love you so much and i think it's wonderful that God blessed you with each other. and lastly...girl, did you get a mani b/c your nails look so good?! ;)

Jessi -in love with her family of four said...

Haha Stacey... I got my nails did at casa de Hill. They were done by a big ol pregnant lady named Jessi. I guess I will go back again.haha:D I love you girl. I am so thankful for you missy. You are truely amazing and just such a wonderfully special person. I just feel blessed to have you in my life.:D Thank you for you.......

The Wolfe Family said...

So beautiful Jessi,what a sweet husband you have!!!