Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Crayons

I have wanted to do this for a while now and finally I am. I saw it on my friends blog and you can go over to Sailor and Company to see more. This weeks photo is Crayons. You can't fix the photo at all. It has to be Straight out of camera. NO editing. So here is mine. :D



Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Mrs. H said...

Yea! You joined in! Love what you did!

The Rigelsky Family said...

I like this !!!! What did you do?

Jessi -in love with her family of four said...

Oh thank you:D I melted them with a hairdryer haha:D

Jessica said...

How creative. I feel so boring on mine now haha.

Amber said...

Brilliant! :)

Widge said...

ooooooh wow

Unknown said...

I love how the colors are melting together, really original!

The Rigelsky Family said...

YOU WON!!!!!