Ya'll are so sweet. I am so thankful to have you guys as my friends.:D I am so excited and cant wait to see this little angel. Grayson was just beside himself with joy. He just jumped around and got so excited. The Lord knows exactly what he is doing in our lives and Im loving every minute. Laura, I am praying for David and work. I will continue to pray. Love you guys
I think it is funny how you announced it with a pink paint can and brush! That is sooooo you! We are very excited and can't wait to meet Miss Hill too!!! Can't wait to get me some baby lovin'!
9 comments:
HOW EXCITING!!! If she is half as wonderful as her mother, well, she will be pretty awesome!
Congratulations guys!!
Congratulations!!! Grayson will make such a good protector of his little sister!
Ya'll are so sweet. I am so thankful to have you guys as my friends.:D I am so excited and cant wait to see this little angel. Grayson was just beside himself with joy. He just jumped around and got so excited. The Lord knows exactly what he is doing in our lives and Im loving every minute.
Laura, I am praying for David and work. I will continue to pray.
Love you guys
Awww! Congratulations Jessi! Isn't God so good? I am so happy for you!!!
YEAH!! YEAH!! YEAH!!
PINK!! PINK!! PINK!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so very happy for you guys!
Let me just tell you that it is SO WONDERFUL to be able to experience a sweet little boy AND a sweet little girl! God is SO GOOD!!!
I think it is funny how you announced it with a pink paint can and brush! That is sooooo you! We are very excited and can't wait to meet Miss Hill too!!! Can't wait to get me some baby lovin'!
Krystal- I can't wait to give you some of my babies lovin' :D Im just so excited.
sugar and spice and EVERYTHING nice! oh, little girls are so wonderful! praise God! He is so good....always
Post a Comment