The teams praying before the game.
And let me tell you, the kid never stopped moving. He played some mad defense as you can see I couldn't focus my camera on him because he kept moving. The other little boys mom kept saying "Get away from him or you wont get the ball" haha heehee I thought that was so funny because anyone that knows Grayson know that he is not an aggressive child. Well , on the court is another story and Matt is lovin' it:D
I'm so proud of him. He made his first basket of the year in the first game of the year... Yayyy baby boy. We are so proud of you.

2 comments:
Eric made a basket as well. Too bad it was in the other team's basket!!!
Laura,
that just cracked me up. He will get the hang of it:D According to Grayson"Eric is fast as lightning":D
Post a Comment