Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Sweetness

I haven't posted in so long, I feel terrible. I have been so busy this CHRISTmas season but that is no excuse not to sit down and write a little since I print my blog as a scrapbook for Grayson and soon to be Baby Hill.
Wow, we have already seen that little ones heartbeat twice now and it is becoming more real every single day. Of course as my belly grows I see it taking place but for some reason I always have this spot in the back of my mind that says its not real. Is it really true, are we really finally going to give Grayson a little brother or sister. My heart is just so full this Christmas at not only the Gift that the Good Lord gave us so long ago,the birth of his son, but the gift that he has given my precious family this year.
I feel so undeserving and unworthy of all of this. I do know that God wants my undeserving and unworthy family to have these gifts. He is so Good and keeps blessing us always. I hope you all have a most wonderful CHRISTmas.

2 comments:

Mrs. H said...

brought tears to my eyes! Merry Christmas Jessi! You baby is beautiful!!!

Courtney said...

Merry Christmas Jessi! Congratulations!!!!