I'm not that far along.I just found out today.
We still need lots of prayer. I know that whatever Gods plan is for this little one is going to be perfect. Thank you Lord for my heart is just so full. I feel so special because he has given me a another round.... A second wonderful round at being a mother, a second round at loving unconditionally and feeling that little baby grow inside of me. My heart is just bursting with love for this little one that we haven't even seen for the first time yet. God is Good and whatever lies ahead I will consider a blessing. Right now my blessing is being able to say that I AM PREGNANT....!!!!! Wow, This little one was so wanted and desired and I get to say that I am his/her mommy:D I just can't wrap my head around it.
Stacey= I am still reading that book because like you said, I just can't put it down and Thank You from the bottom of my heart for praying for me because I could feel every one.:
Thank you all that have been praying for us. We feel more loved than you know.
9 comments:
GOD IS SOOOOO GOOD! I am just sooo excited for you!
Congratulations!!! I will hold you and your precious little one very close in my prayers. I am thrilled for you. This news has made my day!!!
Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you! I will continue praying for you throughout your pregnancy.
Congratulations, Jessi! I haven't checked blogs in so long and just happened to peek in on you today. What a wonderful surprise! So happy for you!!! I will say a prayer for you and your precious little one on the way.
Congratulations! I am so excited for you, Matt and Grayson. Grayson will make an awesome big brother! We'll keep you in our prayers! Consider yourself hugged!
Congratulations, Jessi!!! I'm so excited for you!!
Yeah Jessi! I am so, so happy for you and your family!!! I will be praying for you and your sweet little baby!
Yea! Great news! Congratulations!
Jess~I am getting caught up on a few blogs tonight......CONGRATS I'm so very excited for you and will be praying for you and this precious little one God has placed in your little belly!!!
Post a Comment