Yes my friends,it is Christmas time at the Hill House. We have already put up our tree and decorations.Grayson has his tree up in his playroom and it is full of horses and cowboy hats and basketballs haha He loves it and so do I. Now don't get me wrong. We celebrate Thanksgiving and love it very much too but I just LOVE CHRISTMAS and it is always my longest holiday. So here are just a few pics of Gray's tree and our christmas music shop" Wich I of course Love" since I sing and all.hahaha. Happy Thanksgiving and MERRY CHRISTMAS :)
2 comments:
Well I'm putting mine up this weekend! So we are not that far behind you! I love it too! Alli would love Grayson's horse! Her tree usually has horses on it too!
you. are. a. nut!!!! but i love ya! :)
hey, at least you make the most of your decorations! all that effort for a couple of weeks is hardly worth it!
Post a Comment