To my sister in law who is 5 months pregnant....
Grayson and Molly were playing and G asked me if he could have a drink, so I get up to get him one and he turns to Laci(sister in law) and says, "Are you sure your ready for this, having kids and all" haha.
He has always said he never wants to move out of our house but the other day he said, " Mom, I really don't want to leave you and Daddy , but one day I'm gonna have to buy a house like ya'll did."
I said yeah one day you will Maybe...
He looked at me and said ." WEll, I will just buy this one from you and you can live with me" :D Sweet boy... He loves his momma and daddy more than anything.
He has said on many occasions that women seem to always get what they want.. I'm glad he has learned this at such and early age , that way it won't be such a shock in the future...:D
He tells me atleast 3 times a day that "he loves me so much he just can't stand it."
Matt told him the other day that he was the best boy in the world and Grayson said. "Well , I have the best parents in the world so I have good teachers" Awwww I know, Right!!
I am so thankful and blessed with the best family ever and I just love my life.
Grayson,
Thank you for being such a light in our lives and always seeing the good in people and in every situation. You are sooooo special to Mommy and Daddy and we are always so thankful to be your parents.
We love you buddy,
2 comments:
He is so sweet! I have tears in my eyes!
He is the sweetest boy I know. You are blessed to have him and he is blessed to have such great parents!
Post a Comment