Saturday, July 4, 2009

The best Fireworks Show of 2009

We were invited this year to a July 4th Freedom Celebration. It was our first time to go and let me just tell you, it was the best 4th Fireworks show I have ever been too. My sweet best buddy Laura invited my family to her parents house this year. I had No idea it was
going to be sooooo wonderful. First of all they had a blow up slide for the many kiddos, and a train for train rides. I know, amazing , right.


Grayson didn't know what to think. He was in heaven. He was playing some Frisbee with a friend in the picture above.

They even had a snow cone machine. They thought of everything.

The kids got to do sparklers before the extravaganza.....



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow....looks like a fabulous party! Don't you just love the 4th? So fun.

Laura said...

We are soooo glad you all came out! Isaac loved playing with Grayson!! You have an open invitation next year! You need to invite your family too!!