Monday, June 22, 2009

Fun

We always have so much fun at the farm. Part of the reason we hope to soon have one of our own.:D Yes, we are looking for lots of land, even though we have just moved into this fixer upper about a year ago. But for now we just go to my mom and dads quite often. These are our Watermelons... Yummy
Grayson doing his farm chores, watering the tomatoes with Callie by his side:D
Pickin' blackberries with Big Dad
And fishin' with daddy and Big Dad. Wow, those are the days right......



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

MLP said...

Those are the days! Precious memories, too!!!

Life with the Akin Clan said...

I'm jealous! When you get your farm, can we visit you lots?;-)

Mrs. H said...

Those are the days! But I have to say I don't think I am much of a "country" girl anymore! The snake, rat and hog did me in this past weekend at the farm! I'm happy right where I am...for now ;)