Thursday, May 21, 2009

Stanford University in Stanford California

Matt went on a business trip this week to California. I wish that we all could have gone, and he told us we could, we would just not get to see him much and I really didn't want to mosey around California without him. So I told him to take pictures for me.He went to the Stanford University campus. I think these pictures turned out phenomenal. I think I may have alittle photography competition going on here. Haha.. So anyway he took these for me and man I can't wait to go see it for myself. It looks absolutely beautiful..:D Here are some pictures so you can see the University for yourself


These statues are called the Burghers of Calais,the originals were sculpted in the 1800's by Auguste Rodin. Thought it was pretty neat... :D He then got us all Stanford T-shirts which is really funny,, Me wearin' a Stanford University T-shirt. Haaa


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Laura said...

Hey girl! Miss you! Lots been going on! Call me sometime!

MLP said...

Wow! Stanford is beautiful. I want to go to college there!!!

Loved the strawberry pickin' pics, too!