Grayson and his kindergarten class went to Safety City today. He has wanted to do this for a long time and finally it was time. He was so excited. They had a great time. It was so funny because the Police man that was there speaking was pulling stuff out of his holster thing and asking the kids what it was. He pulled out a cell phone and all the kids said cell phone, he pulled out the handcuffs and all the kids said handcuffs, he pulled out the
Taser and no one said anything except my son yells out "
TASER"
haha I died, it was so funny. Of course all the moms looked at me like
hmmm how does he know what that is. I proceeded to share the fact that we use those as punishment around our house. Its a common term.
haha just kidding. My child just knows all about that good stuff, he and his daddy love that kind of thing.
Look at my poor long legged child. He was so uncomfortable in this car... He had fun though.
5 comments:
How cool! What a handsome, smart, long legged guy you have! Those long legs are really a good thing for a guy!!! Grayson will be a tall, dark, handsome man!!!
Looks like a fun day!
What a neat field trip! Where is Safety City?
What FUN! I can't believe that little boy is about to be 7!!!! It seems like yesterday RG and I were speeding down I35 trying to make it to Waco to help welcome him into the world!
Walker's class went today and LOVED every minute of it! He wanted another time around the city!
I must say after that and lunch at the park I am POOPED!
Post a Comment