Monday, April 13, 2009

Our First Annual Candy Fling

My dear friend Laura , introduced us to Candy Flingin' . This year was our first year to do it and I can tell you it will now be the yearly occurrence. It was so much fun. The moms went out first and flung the candy. Which to be honest, was quite exciting. Sorry Laura H. , payback is somethin' right:D.
The kids took off so fast that they were blurry in the shot. They had a great time. Us moms sat back and watched and just had a great time talking and just enjoying the morning.
Grayson took off and of course passed up all of the chocolate ( He is not my child)!!!! As I was hollering, "Look Grayson , there's a Twix ,or there's a milky way" ..... He loved it.
And eventually he met back up with his buddy Anna. I tell you these two have so much fun together and I teach with her mom so I know what kind of stock she's from... You know what, the more I think about it , the more I love the thought of arranged marriages. Hahaha. Just kiddin' These two are best buddies and are so sweet.


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Life with the Akin Clan said...

My kids are so sad now! I hate that we had to miss it. Thanks for sharing the pics. Laura H. deserved that! LOL

Laura said...

My fat belly is hanging out! I think that is worse than your groovin but I can take it!!

We had a blast!!

The Clevelands said...

I got a pretty good picture of you Laura - I posted it as well!! We had a great time and we missed you Aimee!! Next year . . .

MLP said...

So do you just fling candy everywhere instead of eggs?!? Our neigbhorhood kids would go crazy! Love the idea!!!

Looks like you guys have fun. Such cute kids!!!