Well, you've heard the saying,"You can take the girl out of the country,but you can't take the country out of the girl." I am hear to tell you ,it is
sooooo true. I was raised on a farm and in the country and riding horses and raising cattle. I loved the sense of independence and hard work ethic. When we went to the rodeo this weekend I felt all of that. Just seeing those good ole boys on them horses and
ridin' them bulls.:D I felt at home. It was great. It was
Graysons first rodeo and he was
enamored with it all. When we left he looked up at me with those blue eyes filled with pride and said momma, My big dad is a Cowboy. I just smiled and said yep , he sure is baby. He looked away with this big ,I am so proud , grin on his face and it just made my night. This was so amazing and fun . It will be a yearly event at the Hill house.
Thats for sure.
This is Ty
Murrays cousin.
I mean , just
unbelievable right. I loved taking these action shots... So much fun
2 comments:
How fun! We went to the rodeo in Gladewater last year and the kids loved it! We missed the Longview one, but hopefully we'll go to the Gladewater one again.
HOW FUN!!! Grayson will never forget that! Loved reading this post and love that picture of your boys!
Post a Comment