Grayson,
Today you turn 7 and I don't know where all the time has gone. It has been such a blessing to watch you grow into such a wonderful, kind, soft hearted, God loving and fearing young little boy. You have touched our lives in more ways than you will ever know.
Iwill never forget the day I brought you home from Hillcrest Baptist Hospital in Waco Tx. I wondered how in the world these people could send me home with this precious little 8lb 4oz. 21 inch long baby that I knew nothing about. I couldn't believe they let ME leave without an instruction manual.:D I did figure it out though. Hahaha. Thank goodness.
Everyday that WE spend with you is one more day your daddy and I fall more in love with you. You melt our hearts. Having you in my everyday makes my days so much brighter. I can hardly put into words what you mean to us. Every one who is blessed enough to get to know you in their lifetime is better for it. You bring a kind and loving spirit to every situation and have taught me so much and you are only 7.
Grayson Richard Hill, you are everything and so much more than I prayed for when I found out we were having you. God has blessed our family with you and I am so proud to be called your Mother.






1 comment:
I am balling reading these two sweet posts about your precious little man. He is so handsome and you can just see the love in his eyes.
God is SO AMAZING and there is nothing in this world than being a mommy!!! Especially to such a sweetheart like Grayson.
Happy Birthday, Grayson!!! I hope your day is WONDERFUL!
Wish you still lived in Waco!
Post a Comment