This is sweet little Aaron and his big ole grin is just so darn cute.
Digging a mote around the sand castle.
And this is just a bird I saw outside near our bird feeder today and thought it was beautiful.
I also have a photography site through shutterfly, nothin' special just a way to show friends and family some of the photos I have taken.
Just go to J.Hill Photography and leave a comment in my guest book so that I know you stopped by..
Hope you all have a wonderful week and Easter weekend.

1 comment:
Hey sweet sister!
LOVVVVE the pic of the kiddos, but being the one of the bird....breath-taking!!!
Now, aren't ya glad you older, bossy, over-protective Mom-friend out here in "The Hill" turned you on to 'life at the bird feeder'?
Soooooo glad to see you're enjoying it :)
in His grip,
B.B.
Post a Comment