Sunday, April 5, 2009

Dads New Truck

Look what pulled up in my driveway this weekend.... My dad got a Brand New truck. Let me just emphasize the Brand New part again. My Dad never buys anything New. Ever.... Never had a New vehicle ,never had a new trailer, never had a new house , well except for the one he bought and then sold for much more 6 months after he bought it. The man just knows the value of a dollar and also knows when you buy new you loose money... Well, he and my mom came over the other day to show us his purchase. I was so proud of him. He so deserves this ,after 54 years of being the wonderful man he is, He deserves this. Of course he did not pay full price for it. He went in in January and the price was not what he wanted to pay,So he told them how much he would pay and told them to give him a call when they could get it down to that. Well, 3 months later they called him and brought the price down 20 something thousand dollars... Yup, they sure did. He got it for what he asked. Wow, that man amazes me... Anyway enough about my wonderful Dad that I love with all my heart. I also have an unbelievable mom that I love with all my heart too.. Wow , I have been so blessed ,but I will save momma's for another day.:)
The picture above is Grayson's Droid enjoying the new truck :D

The rear view mirror has a camera that shoots behind the vehicle to show what is back there so that there are less accidents. hmmm I don't know about dad havin' all this technology..:D It beeps if something is behind you... So neat.. I am so happy for you Dad and you deserve this. I had to say that even though he will not be reading this post. hahah. I love you too Sonia and I know that you will be reading it.:)


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

MLP said...

GO DAD!!! That is awesome. He sounds like an amazing man and so deserving of this new truck!

Unknown said...

Wow, that is one fine truck!! Congrats to your dad. :)

Momg said...

SWEET, tell coach M., I said "WOW, is that an Escalade!?" LOL !!(remember that!!!)