I just left her and she was so weak. On the way back home ,in the car, My sweet little Grayson said," Momma, if I was God ,I would make Mamaw better right now". He has prayed for her every night and every day he asks me to call her. My mom is there right now and I just got off the phone with her and she said that the nurse came in and said all of her vitals were good (except the heart mummer) but that has been that way for a while they say.
Mom said that the O.T. came in and had to ask her some questions to make sure of things. i.e. if she knew anything.:) She told em' real quick that she knew the day the month and the year so they left pretty fast.haha I can just hear her now. " Hun' It's Monday March of 09' kind of in question form as if the nurse should have already known. :D
I love that woman. The whole time we were there she was thinking of everyone else. Telling me that all she wanted to do was go home and make a big pot of Irish stew and Dumplin's (her two signature dishes)and saying that she wanted everyone to come over and eat...She also said they needed to get a signature book for all of her visitors to sign.:) She's so funny.
She still isn't able to get up and down own her own.The longer she is on her back the weaker she is getting. She's not eating very much but hopefully that will change soon. She told the doctor that she may be falling in love with him and it just cracked me up. All I know is that she told mom that God was with her because she wasn't scared at all, and that is a wonderful thing to hear.
Thank you all for asking about her and keeping my family in your prayers. When I talk to mom again I will keep you posted.
6 comments:
Jessi, sorry to hear your grandmother is having a hard time, what happened? I hope that things start looking up soon. Sounds like she's a little fiesty(?) thing:) Thinking of you...
Thanks for the update! We will keep praying for your firecracker grandmother!!
What a woman! I will keep her in my prayers.
Thanks for the birthday love!
Thanks for the updates, Jessi! It sounds like the apple doesn't fall far from the tree??
Jessi, thanks for the update. I've kept her in my prayers. If we can do anything please do not hesitate to let us know. We will continue to pray...
I am so glad she is doing better. She sounds like a firecracker, Love ya
Post a Comment