Wednesday, March 18, 2009

This is the Farm dog, Callie, she is only about 4months old and sweet as can be. She follows us everywhere when we go take care of farm business.:D
And of course the sweet cousins had a blast together, as they do everytime. Grayson was pulling princess Molly around in the wagon.
And then on to the farming business. Dad just got a new item, I am sure you all have heard of the "Topsy Turvy" tomato planter. Of course he has tomatoes planted in the garden but this year he wanted to see what would yield more tomatoes and which ones had more flavor so here it is and we shall see. I have one of these too by the way. I love it.
Here we are tying up the blackberry bushes, I am the one tying but took a brief break to take this picture. My sister was holding and I was tying. Before that Dad and I weeded the whole 1/2 acre garden. uggg. Lots of work but worth it in the end.:) We had so much fun
this weekend but missed Daddy and are glad to have him back.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: