Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The bird above is the female Cardinal. They are more brown and less brilliant than the males. I was told this was because they would draw attention to the nest of babies if they were as brilliant colored as the males. OH yeah , and the males are more brilliant to attract a mate of course. haha Wow, isn't God amazing.

Does anyone know what this bird is above? If you could, please let me know.

The Blue Jay "a.k.a. Bully Bird"

I just can't tell you how much fun we have had. I love being able to learn new things with Grayson and see his little face light up as he learns those things. I am so thankful to God for calling me to do this, and I am so thankful for my wonderful life.



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Laura said...

YOu are such a homeschool mom!!

Jessi -in love with her family of four said...

I love you Laura, but quit calling me names. haha Just kiddin':D