Saturday, February 21, 2009

Our Really Homemade Butter

We Did It!!!! This is our butter, and boy was it good. I am so excited. Grayson helped and Matt helped. We had fun doing it and I will continue to do it. It tastes so much better and is so much better for you . I love doing good things for my boys. :D Just wanted to share the finished product. Melissa, I will email you the info. :)


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks really delicious!

S.McCleney said...

That looks great, how'd ya do it?

The Clevelands said...

Looks good! I may have to try it!

TexasNeals said...

K, i've made butter before, but haven't in a really long time! you have reinspired me!!!
so glad you are enjoying the raw milk! we get it and love, love, love it too!!!! :)
ps-i'll post my yogurt recipe on my blog...maybe tomorrow! ;)