Thursday, February 26, 2009

Mamaw

When they got into surgery to remove her gallbladder it had already ruptured. It had been ruptured for so long that gangrene had already set in. They were able to get all of the infection and everything out. The surgeon said that he had never seen a gallbladder that bad and that she being 87 years old was lucky to be alive. I know it isn't luck but a miracle. The surgeon said she must be one tough lady and I can attest to that. As of right now at 4:21 she is still not able to eat. They are going to try later. I hope she is able to get up and get around soon, because being on your back for that long at that age can cause it's own set of problems. Thank you all that have sent me emails and comments it is really nice to know that some of you care so much and some of you have never even met me face to face. I can't tell you how much that means to me and my family. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. WE are going early in the morning to visit her so I will update you tomorrow. Thank you all again and I love you all my best and bloggy friends.:D

1 comment:

MLP said...

I will continue my prayers for your Mamaw. She sounds like an amazing woman and I can tell you love her so very much.