Hi blog friend! Long time no chat. :) Sorry I've been MIA.
Couple things... First, I hope you guys are doing well! What a neat place!! Great pictures of your little man! My brother took my niece to an indoor water park/hotel recently (near Dallas), and I'm wondering if this is the same place...I'll have to ask him.
Second, you and I always have these random connections, but another friend of mine from Dallas had a "Praying for Harper" thing on her blog as well. I can't remember how she knows Kelly, but I found that ironic. What a story! I'm so glad Harper is doing well.
And lastly, a friend of mine here in Tampa lived in Tyler for a couple years (in high school) and one of her friends has your blog listed on her page. Just another random connection. :) Sorry for the long comment!! We really need to exchange e-mail addresses. I've enjoyed catching up on your blog, and hope you're doing well.
1 comment:
Hi blog friend! Long time no chat. :) Sorry I've been MIA.
Couple things... First, I hope you guys are doing well! What a neat place!! Great pictures of your little man! My brother took my niece to an indoor water park/hotel recently (near Dallas), and I'm wondering if this is the same place...I'll have to ask him.
Second, you and I always have these random connections, but another friend of mine from Dallas had a "Praying for Harper" thing on her blog as well. I can't remember how she knows Kelly, but I found that ironic. What a story! I'm so glad Harper is doing well.
And lastly, a friend of mine here in Tampa lived in Tyler for a couple years (in high school) and one of her friends has your blog listed on her page. Just another random connection. :) Sorry for the long comment!! We really need to exchange e-mail addresses. I've enjoyed catching up on your blog, and hope you're doing well.
Take care,
Kelli
Post a Comment