We have been wanting to go to Great Wolf Lodge in Grapevine Tx. since it opened but have never made time to do it. Well , we got invited to go with some friends for their son's birthday, so what better time to go. We made reservations and plans and to the Great Wolf Lodge we went on Sunday. It was so neat and alot of fun. The building was outstanding and so clean. Those of you who know me know that this is wonderful...:) We reserved a standard room but when we got to check in they asked us if we wanted to be in a room near our friends. Of course we said yes and they said it would be an upgrade. Well , my first question was, How much is this upgrade and the lady smiled and said free, but don't tell anyone. So here I am on my blog telling everyone that we got an awesome upgrade at Great Wolf Lodge for free.
They upgraded us to this neat Wolfe Den room that was all decked out for young'uns . I am so glad that Grayson got to see this because we all know he is an animal fanatic. He loved it...
5 comments:
It looks like ya'll had a blast.
We have wanted to go to and haven't yet. Grayson will have to give quay the 411.
I'm so glad y'all got to go!
I know you all had an AWESOME time!
We went over Christmas and had a blast! I still not posted pics. It took us 5 hours and many trips up and down the stairs for the Magiquest but the kids finished it! We are dying to go back. The waterpark was perfect!! Glad you all had a wonderful time!
I've been wanting to take the boys there, hopefully one day soon we can go, looks like y'all had a blast!!
oh that's so neat! we've been wanting to go but figured it would be best to wait until our littlest was a little bigger.
Post a Comment