Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Trash Day

**UPDATE** THEY TOOK IT! THEY TOOK IT!:D YAYYYY TRASH DAY


Ok, so last week when we were suppose to get the trash picked up, for some reason they didn't take ours. The only people on the street that still had bags by the driveway was us????? I have no idea what I did to make them feel that they couldn't take ours, but I must have done something wrong. Needless to say we piled up over 7 bags of trash over the weekend and I could not stand it. We should have just taken them to a dumpster somewhere but I am always afraid that I will be the one that gets stopped and asked if I live in that Apartment complex or work at that store, you know. So anyway, TODAY IS THE DAY,It is trash day again and I am sitting here going to the window every 5 min. to see if they have come and not taken ours. Every time I hear a loud truck go by , I get up and run to the window. I just wish they would come already. If they don't stop today I am just going to go nuts. Everything is bagged and very light so there is no reason that they should pass my trash up. haha.
Have a great Day guys:D and pray that they take all my trash.



1 comment:

The Clevelands said...

I can't imagine why they wouldn't take it! Awhile ago we got rid of a very old double mattress set and they didn't have any problems taking that! Good luck!