Monday, February 16, 2009

The Big 3-0

So today is the day..... Wow, I don't feel any older... and I am not sad or depressed at all. In fact I am so greatful for the last year and so excited about the next. I have a wonderful family and love every minute I am blessed with to spend with all of them.

Here I come 31 haha:D


Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Mrs. H said...

I tried calling you today and somebody never answers the phone! So glad you had a great day! Happy Birthday!

The Clevelands said...

Hope you had a great day!! The 30's aren't so bad!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Jessi!!!! :) 30's are great....I promise.
Melissa

heartlandfamily said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you had a wonderful day!!!

S.McCleney said...

The 30's were great. They just go by sooooo fast. I can't believe you're just gettin' in and I'm just about out of them! Whew baby! Happy b-day!

Momg said...

You took it better than I did! Did you get my e-card and message yesterday? LOVE YOU!! We'll party soon!

The Wolfe Family said...

Happy Belated Birthday, friend!! I hope your day was tons of fun!!